How do I increase the order on my Fiverr?
First off, you have to understand that Fiverr is just a marketplace. You can't really increase order here, it's all about what offers sellers provide and how people use the service of Fiverr.
Here are three tips I'd recommend when starting out on Fiverr :
1) Offer up your services at an affordable price point and be sure to do great work for the person ordering
2) If you're a seller, try being as specific as possible with your services so that potential buyers know exactly what they're paying for rather than wondering if they can get something that will suit their needs better or if you'll complete the job before deadline
3) Resisting completing orders early is one major factor that will set you apart from other sellers. Think about it, if a buyer has special needs that must be met by their deadline and they come to you for help, will the fact that your completion date is sooner than what they need put them off from ordering?
And those are just a few examples of how one should approach Fiverr as both a buyer and a seller. If you're willing to do some research into what buyers on the site want then I'd imagine you'll see an increase in sales rather quickly, especially when starting out where there's not much competition! Also note, it's not enough to just do well here; if you want to stand out against others selling similar services then add up more value than others within your niche.
The Best Ways to Use Fiverr for Wholesale Purposes.
Answer: One of the most important things when using Fiverr for wholesaling is making sure you're getting a long term viable buyer. There are many people out there looking to abuse the system for quick cash, so this requires some extra effort on your part. Think about it, if someone was going to buy from you and they're not guaranteed anything beyond 5 dollars worth of service, do you really think they would try as hard as possible to leave a good review? Most likely not.
So what's the solution? Here are a few questions you can ask potential buyers to help weed out the ones that aren't worth your time -
1) Are you planning on making multiple purchases in bulk from this same seller? (This shows they're here for long term transactions rather than just 1 or 2 dollar purchases for themselves. These people are usually more serious about their business and will be less likely to try some sort of scam.)
2) How do you plan on using the service(s) provided by this specific seller?
3) What is your experience with Fiverr, how have past orders been handled and what was the communication like before buying?
By seeking answers to these questions, you'll know if the buyer is here for a serious business transaction or if they're just looking to get something cheap for themselves. By getting answers to these questions from the start, you'll be able to sort through the right buyer for your needs and you won't waste any time on those that are less than serious about their transactions with sellers on Fiverr.
The Best Way to Use Fiverr as an Affiliate (Without being sleazy)
It's important when approaching affiliates on Fiverr not to come off as some sort of scammer or someone trying to push their own products at all costs. This isn't conducive towards long term earning potential when using fiverr, so please keep this in mind if you're thinking about creating offers through the site. Of course, if you're a blogger who's looking to promote your own products and this can be done without being overly salesy then go for it!
Here are some tips I'd recommend if you're just starting out as an affiliate on Fiverr :
1) Work with other sellers that offer services that complement your niche. This will help spread the word about both of your businesses at once rather than forcing others to take note of every service provided by each website individually
2) Offer up something extra when making purchases through Fiverr. For example, someone could buy a set of icons from one seller while purchasing free extras like traffic or social media promotion from another seller! Do this with care however so that you're not turning off potential buyers who don't want to be forced into buying anything extra.
3) Ask questions that will provide extra value to those who make purchases through Fiverr. You can offer something like free bonus traffic or some other type of promotion if they answer a few questions for you. (doesn't have to be rewards-based)
I think that the most important thing when using Fiverr as an affiliate is not to try and hard sell whatever it is you're promoting. It's also important to look at the bigger picture and what long term potential there is from using Fiverr for your business, rather than just trying to get a quick buck here or there off people who are looking towards making small purchases on Fiverr themselves. Remember, everyone has their own goals in mind when it comes down to how they use Fiverr, and it's important to keep this in mind if you're planning on making affiliate offers or not.
If you're a content creator and looking to drive traffic towards your own website(s), then the best course of action is to promote services that will complement your content as an affiliate. This way people can get what they need while also being exposed to whatever content you may be creating at the same time!
What Kind of Offers Can You Make As An Affiliate On Fiverr?
You'll be surprised by all kinds of things people are willing to pay for even when using Fiverr as an affiliate. Consider this list from seller 'mariopgh' -
"Websites, domains, hosting, servers. Social media services (Twitter follower and likes/followers), Youtube Subscribers, Facebook Fan Page Likes and Followers. SEO Services for your website or youtube videos. Add me to your e-mail list for newsletters about getting traffic from google search engines."
People will pay just about any price when it comes down to those things they need in order to get their business up and running these days so you should be able to find a service that will suit whatever purpose you have in mind while using fiverr as an affiliate!
My Affiliate Fiverr Experience And How I Made $200+ Off Of Just One Sale
I don't ever recommend promoting the same service repeatedly on Fiverr because it's better to diversify the affiliate offers you make even when using Fiverr as an affiliate. This has allowed me to avoid any type of bans or other problems that have come from overselling specific services so if you want to be able to do this then I'd recommend keeping the number of different types of affiliate offers at around 5-10 for maximum results.
Even though I never promote the same service twice, I have however promoted a variety of services which includes things like - Web Design, Article Submissions, Book Writing Services and all sorts of other stuff related to building and promoting a business online. For the purposes of this post, however, we're going to take a look at Facebook advertising since that is something very related to the topic of this post!
When I first started using fiverr as an affiliate, one of my first offers was for a Facebook ad creation and promotion service that would help new businesses make the most out of their advertising budget by learning how to do things like target the right people, create great ad copy, choosing when to use video ads or simple text-based ones. In other words...the stuff no one teaches you but should! When any website uses Facebook advertising, they're relying on a very complicated algorithm that determines who sees your ads and where those ads are being shown. There is however a way to really level the field in terms of having more control over what happens with your advertisements even if it's just beginner's luck at best.
So after placing my affiliate link for this service (which included a tutorial video), I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning, there was $300+ dollars in my Fiverr account. My first thought was just how awesome it is to be able to use fiverr as an affiliate and make that kind of money off of one sale! It took me about an hour or so to send out the payment notifications from Fiverr but by then, people were already messaging me saying they wanted more information on setting up their own Facebook advertising campaigns.
You'll probably notice that some of them are using AdEspresso as well which made me realize that if you're going to promote Fiverr as an affiliate, you should always promote a variety of different services that are relevant to what you're promoting!
In the end, I made around $200+ off of a single sale and all it took was being able to use Fiverr as an affiliate and promote something people wanted. If you'd like to see more tips on how to do this kind of thing, check out my video below -
If All Of This Sounds Like Too Much Work To You...
It's not really hard if you just follow some simple rules while using Fiverr as an affiliate which is why I've put together a shortlist for anyone who doesn't think they have time for all of the work involved in setting up their own affiliate campaigns.
What's Your Reaction?