How to Make 1000$ per month with CoinPayu in 2022
The cryptocurrency market is booming, and there are more people than ever looking for ways to make money with coinpayu. The article below will give you 7 strategies that have been proven to work in the past. These strategies can be implemented today, or even tomorrow if you want a head start!
What is a CoinParyu?
A CoinParyu is the safest way to do business online. It’s like PayPal, but better because you can use it with cryptocurrency. To receive money on your site just ask for their email address and that’s all! They don’t need a credit card or even have an account at coinpayu. And if they want to buy something from you later, they can pay using any of our 60+ cryptocurrencies without leaving your site. You’ll get payment in bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, or fiat currency directly into your bank account every day so no delays are waiting for funds to clear! No contract lock-ins either — simply choose how long you want us to process payments for between one minute up to 30 days.
How to Make Money with CoinPayu: 11 Strategies for 2022 :
1 .the first strategy would be to take advantage of the CoinPayu affiliate program.
There are two different ways to make money with this program:
- One way is by referring the coinpayu payouts API to another website, blog, or service that you run. You can use it for your business site if you want and get paid every time they sell a product using cryptocurrency! This will cost them less than traditional payment methods so there’s no reason not to do it — especially since their fee for accepting payments is only 0.50%. Only have your site? No problem — set up CoinPayU on WordPress today in just minutes! Then anyone who visits from any other source (Twitter, Facebook, etc) won’t see an option unless they’re logged in which means all sales should come directly through your affiliate link!
The other way is to refer people who want to buy cryptocurrencies. If someone clicks on your affiliate link and then goes through the steps of buying a coin, you’ll get paid commission from those sales too! Plus they can use any cryptocurrency or fiat currency so there’s no need for them to go back and change it later. You’d be surprised at how many people are willing to pay with their credit card if they have an easier option — especially if the fee being charged is less than traditional payment methods like PayPal which could charge up to 45% just for processing payments!
2. The second strategy is to have a blog and monetize it with Adsense.
There are a lot of cryptocurrency blogs out there getting millions of views every month! If you’re writing about coinpayu, then it’s only natural that your readers will also be interested in buying and selling their coins. Simply install the CoinPayU plugin on WordPress, configure Adsense ads to show up at the right times and visitors who come from relevant search terms can click directly through to buy or sell cryptocurrencies.
3. You can also offer services such as consulting, coaching, or tutoring.
A lot of people are interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies and how to make money with them, but they’re not always sure where to start. Using your knowledge of the coin pays system you can easily help others get started or offer ongoing training sessions for a fee. You could even set up an online course using platforms like Teachable which makes it easy!
This is by far one of the easiest ways to monetize your expertise so there’s no reason not to give it a try — especially since 95% of your earnings come directly from CoinPayU customers’ purchases without any extra fees!
It doesn’t matter what kind of business model you have either because everyone will need some sort of coaching eventually if they want their business to succeed. If nothing else, you should start a blog and monetize it with Adsense as mentioned above because even if your readers aren’t interested in cryptocurrency right now they might be someday!
- Have their own business? Offer them coaching or training so they can learn how to use CoinPayU’s system for accepting payments from anywhere in the world without any extra fees — this will save them time and money which means more profits for everyone involved! They’ll also appreciate not having to go through the hassle of setting something like this up themselves instead of waiting weeks for someone else to do it.
- Just starting on their journey towards financial freedom? Then teach them about cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, ethereum, etc.) using beginner-friendly resources like Udemy and even give them a personal coaching session if you know the ins and outs of crypto!
4. You can also sell your products and services.
You’ve already seen how you can make money by referring someone to CoinPayU, but did you know that they’ll pay YOU a commission for each product purchased through their system? It doesn’t matter what kind of business model or store platform you have either — as long as it’s hosted somewhere online there’s nothing stopping people from going directly through the link instead!
This is one of my favorite ways to monetize because not only will I earn commissions on every purchase made using the affiliate link (which means more income for me), but customers are much more likely to buy something if they don’t need any extra software installed beforehand! That’s why all sales should come from right within WordPress using the CoinPayU plugin — it’s basically like having a cryptocurrency checkout button that you can place anywhere on your site.
5. You can also sell cryptocurrency via your website.
Or instead of selling physical products or services, you could always try a different approach and sell the actual cryptocurrencies directly from your website! This is especially useful if they’re planning on buying more anyway because then all they have to do is send some funds from their CoinPayU account with an agreed-upon price per coin so you don’t even have to bother checking the market every time someone wants to buy something. Instead, just tell them what it’ll cost upfront and how long it will take for those coins to appear in their wallet — this way there’s no confusion about why one person ended up paying more than another once everything has been processed by CoinPayU’s system.
6. You can even offer consulting services.
If you’re good at how to use CoinPayU’s system and have a lot of experience with cryptocurrencies, why not offer your expertise as a paid service? Whether it’s by email or through an online platform like Skype there are tons of ways to help people get more out of their CoinPayU account without having to wait weeks for someone else to fix any issues they might be running into — this also means that the only thing you’ll need before getting started is some sort of virtual phone number!
7. You can also sell subscriptions.
Instead of selling a one-time product or service, why not offer something that you give out regularly? This might be in the form of information through an email list or even access to some kind of website where exclusive content is stored for members only — whatever it happens to be just make sure there’s a price tag attached because this way anyone who wants your help will have to pay up first! They’ll appreciate how easy CoinPayU makes payments and everyone else won’t mind either since they’re getting regular updates from someone who knows what they’re doing instead of trying to figure things out themselves.
What's Your Reaction?