Are you tired of working 9 to 5 jobs that don't pay much? Then it's time to explore paid survey apps.
Survey apps are websites where users answer surveys to earn money. They are quite similar to online shopping sites, except that they usually ask users to complete short surveys rather than buy things.
Paid survey apps are becoming increasingly popular because of their convenience. Once you join, you become eligible for rewards based on your answers. This means that you won't spend hours completing boring tasks, only to receive nothing in return.
Here's our list of top eight paid survey apps, ranked by popularity. And remember, these aren't the only survey apps available. There are plenty of others that offer similar features. However, these are the most popular ones.
8 Top Paid Survey Apps
These apps are currently among the biggest paying survey sites, according to reviews on Google Play and Apple Store.
This app has been around since 2010 and has been growing steadily ever since.
Users can sign up using Facebook, Twitter, or Google accounts. Signing up takes only two minutes and is completely free. Users are rewarded with points after answering surveys and watching videos.
They can redeem their points for gift cards or cash. Gift cards include Amazon, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, Sephora, iTunes, and more. Cash can be used for PayPal or direct deposit into bank accounts.
It's one of the fastest surveys app, offering payment within 24 hours and earning opportunities every single day.
MyPoints was established in 2008 and has earned its spot as one of the largest survey sites worldwide.
Users can sign-up and answer questions for reward points. These points can be redeemed for gift cards or cash through PayPal or bank transfer.
There are over 50 million registered members, earning rewards regularly. Some of the reward offers come in the form of sweepstakes entries, gift cards, and free merchandise.
3. Global Test Market
Global Test Market was launched in 2007 and is owned by Ipsos.
It's an international market research company whose products focus on mobile devices and consumer electronics.
In order to qualify for the site, users need to download the app onto their smartphone.
After signing up, users can participate in various studies. Users can make between $0.50 to $10 per study.
Studies run daily and last anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 minutes. Participants earn Viggle Points for each completed study. Those Viggle Points can then be exchanged for prizes.
A premium membership gives access to additional features such as exclusive surveys and faster payments.
4. Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost was founded in 2006 and offers users rewards for taking part in surveys.
Users can earn points by participating in surveys and polls. Surveys typically last about 10 to 20 minutes and users can earn up to $25 for each survey.
Some of the surveys cover topics related to health, politics, technology, and finance.
On average, participants earn 200 points for each survey, allowing them to exchange those points for gift cards.
iProspect was established in 2005 and is owned by Nielsen.
As opposed to most survey apps, iPresent allows users to answer questions for actual money.
Users can choose between three types of surveys: standard, instant win, and mystery shopper. Standard surveys generally last 10 to 30 minutes and pay out between $2 and $20. Instant win surveys give away prizes ranging from $5 to $100. Mystery shoppers are paid to test products in stores and restaurants.
6. Harris Poll Online
Harris Poll Online was started in 2004 and is owned by Harris Interactive.
Participants can take part in polls and surveys on any topic. The site has a database of thousands of different surveys.
Each poll lasts anywhere from five to 25 minutes and pays between $1 and $15.
Toluna is another traditional survey website that focuses on surveys and polls.
Users can log in using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, email address, or phone number.
Once signed up, users can search for interesting surveys and complete them right away.
Most surveys require users to provide feedback, opinions, and comments. Some surveys even let users enter giveaways and contests.
UserTesting is a website dedicated to testing user experience. It was established in 2009 and became a leading provider of UX design services in 2012.
Users can register for free and answer questions given to them. As a result, they can potentially earn up to $20 per hour.
The minimum payout is $10. Most tests last approximately 40 minutes and the maximum length is four hours.
-Survey Junkie is my favorite survey site. They have been around since 2001 and have paid me hundreds of dollars already this year just doing simple tasks like watching videos and answering questionnaire
- online surveys its a best way to make extra cash because you do not need much time and you can work at your own pace. I am making over $1000 every month working only 3-4 hrs/day
- you can make extra money with these sites without selling anything..I'm currently getting paid to read emails and text messages. You will be surprised how easy it is to get started.
-There are many websites offering online surveys but here I am selecting 8 and sharing my views on all of them
- Google Opinion Rewards - This is one of the easiest ways to make money from home. All you need is an Android device and internet access.
-payment method its different from site to site some pay through PayPal and some pays through check. So always go through their FAQs before joining.
- average survey range 20$-$60
- online survey sites offer you more than one way to earn money. Like referral fees, shopping discounts, play games etc.
- quick surveys usually don’t pay as well as long surveys. But if you want to earn fast then join app based survey sites.
- there are two kinds of survey sites,one is legit and other is scam so be careful while choosing a site.
- profile surveys are also good source of income.
- surveys for money are better option rather than surveys for fun.
- higher-paying surveys are harder to fill out and are less common.
- most of the survey sites ask you to signup first before starting.
- some survey sites charge you after completing certain task.
- some survey offers gift cards which means you can use those gift card for buying something else.
- popular survey apps include Swagbucks, Global Test Market, MyPoints and ePoll Surveys.
- cash rewards vary between 10$ and 500$,and take 2 to 5 days to reach your account.
- signup bonus varies from 100% to 1000%.
- you may or may not qualify for the reward.
- some survey companies send you reminders to take surveys.
- you can redeem your points for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, and vouchers.
- Payment options differ from company to company. Some companies accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Debit Card, Amazon Payments, ApplePay, Alipay, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, iDEAL, ecoATM, CashU, YandexMoney, Webmoney, Okpay, UnionPay, Advcash, Check, Western Union, MoneyGram, PerfectMoney, Payza, Payeer, WebMoney, OKPAY, Paysafecard, Qiwi Wallet, Zimpler, EgoPay, and others.
- some survey apps require that you verify your identity by uploading a copy of your ID.
- some survey websites allow you to complete surveys in exchange for gift cards.
- playing games is another way to earn money.
- real money is earned when you complete tasks like watching videos, taking surveys, referring friends, downloading apps, signing up for newsletters, answering questions, and searching the web.
- earning money takes time and patience.
- you have to spend time filling out surveys and entering codes.